Thursday, September 28, 2006

Kids Suck.

I don’t like children much. I never have. I didn’t even like myself much growing up, which is why I spent my childhood drunk. Children are a pet peeve of mine. Let's explore, shall we...

Let’s start with two common misconceptions about babies:

Common Misconception # 1: “All babies are beautiful." No, they are not. Most of them look like miniature versions of Uncle Fester or Pugs.








...I see no difference. Do you?

Common Misconception # 2: "All babies are unique." Again, no. I’ve got to be honest with you, they all look the same to me, like cattle or Asians. I don’t know how people can tell which is theirs. If I had a baby and lost it, and had to go claim it at the lost and found baby place, I don’t think I’d be able to ID it.


























...See?

The other thing about babies and very young toddlers is you don’t know what they are thinking. And that is scary. They could be plotting your death and you wouldn't even know it.

Sound funny? It's not, and I have a solid example to prove it!

I’ve been deathly afraid of toddlers ever since I saw Stephen King’s Pet
Sematary. You know the little kid in it, Gage? Remember, he gets hit by the Mac Truck while flying his kite and dies and then the father decides to bury him in the Pet Sematary to bring him back to life. Except, you aren’t supposed to bury people there and he comes back evil. And then he slices Herman Munster’s ankle with a blade (ugh that part always grosses me out). Then he tells his father that he wants to “play” and tries to kill him. I swear to God, every time a kid says to me “I want to play with YOU,” I run in the opposite direction.



































Just look at that face, pure evil. The kid I mean, not Herman Munster.


Another problem with kids is that they are terrible spellers and even worse artists. I'm serious. Van Gogh and Monet must be rolling over in their graves. Just look at some of this crap:

Nathan, 9. What the hell is this supposed to be? Is it a Hippo? Is it an Elephant? Whatever it is, it sucks!







Kathy, 6. Kathy, where the fuck have you been walking? And more imporantly, what kind of hallucinogenics are you on that make the leaves in your world bigger than the people?













Rachael, 7.

Last time I checked unicorns weren't real, dipshit.




Agatha, 7.

Agatha drew this fo
r Unicef. Aren't rainbows and Unicef meant to represent the diversity in people, and loving and caring for all humankind? All I see are white faces in Agatha's drawing. Clearly Agatha is a racist bitch.



...That is supposed to be art? So, if I wipe my ass with a piece of construction paper and draw a smiling sun above it, will you hang it on your refrigerator? See my point?


You may be thinking, "but children are so innocent and pure." Like hell they are. Kids are mean. Ever see a kid when it doesn't get its way? The fucker turns into mini Mike Tyson, punching, kicking, biting. If this were a boxing match the bastard would have been disqualified in the first round.









The thing that pisses me off the most is kids in public places. I can't stand the people that bring their screaming monkey into the movie theater. But the worst is restaurants. Chuck E. Cheese was created for a reason, to keep your children away from me. I shouldn't have to suffer for your mistake. I can't have a cigarette in a restaurant but your kid can be there loudly banging his plate with his fork? That's communism.

Lastly, children should not be allowed on planes. Period. It's my understanding that terrorists are no longer allowed on planes, correct? Well, children are terrorists as far as I'm concerned. I am so looking forward to the day when airlines require children to be stowed in checked baggage or placed in cages along with the family Lab.
















(NOTE: The only kids that are the exception to the above are Ferret jr., and other fellow bloggers who are my friends and who may have kids, as I am sure they beat them with a cane regulary so they stay in line.)

26 Comments:

Blogger pinky_nip ate beaver...

All I can say, is that was fucking priceless!

My sister and I were pissing & moaning one day about traffice and overpopulation, so we thought we come up with a campaign called "Stop Procreating Now", with such slogans as:

"A full womb bring gloom"
"Tie your tubes or use spermicial lube"
"Just say NO to kids"
"Ladies, tired of waiting in line? then take it in the behind"

12:14 PM, September 29, 2006  
Blogger cockninja ate beaver...

Pinky: That is fucking brilliant. Is your sister as hot and sexy as you? Hook me up.

I held a baby once. It peed on me, so I threw it.

ninj.

12:40 PM, September 29, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

Pinks--nice to see you...ALL of you ;)

12:48 PM, September 29, 2006  
Blogger Angry Ferret Jones ate beaver...

Icky, sticky, stinky, expensive, nasty little needy fuckers.

Ick.

1:18 PM, September 29, 2006  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot ate beaver...

Excuse me, "Did you say yoots?"

1:24 PM, September 29, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

Oh me too Guy!!!!! OMG let's ask Beav to be our surrogate so we can have one!!!!!
YAY!!!!!

Hi-eee Wally!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:34 PM, September 29, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

Did someone say homo??!?

HERE I AM!!!!!!

1:47 PM, September 29, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

Oh guy I know!!!
I love little girls!!
We could braid her hair and dress her up it cutesy little pink frilly dresses!!!
Ohhhhh!!!!!!
And the hours of fun we'll have with her and the barbie dolls!!!!
I have always dreamed of having a little girl to pass down my china doll collection to!!!!

2:07 PM, September 29, 2006  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot ate beaver...

Thanks Stallion, I didn't want to have to explain the 'yoots'.
A joke doesn't go over as well if it has to be explained.

2:15 PM, September 29, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

Guy and Alek--I love you homos and all, but there is no way I am giving bith to a child and risking having my fabulous snatch stretched six ways to sunday.

I will however sell you my eggs for a chocolate cake and some peach melba sangria...

2:22 PM, September 29, 2006  
Blogger cockninja ate beaver...

Yeah, fags. Buy Beav's eggs and have a dozen little girls all with gorgeous dark hair, puppy dog eyes and Heeb noses.

2:32 PM, September 29, 2006  
Blogger cockninja ate beaver...

Maseltoff!!!

2:34 PM, September 29, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

I am not a fucking jew!

God damn it Ninj...my nose isn't that bad in person...

That's it I'm going to the surgeon's right now and having it shaved down.

Fucker.

2:43 PM, September 29, 2006  
Blogger Angry Ferret Jones ate beaver...

Ana Beav, your a doll.

I love your nose. I bet it would tickle my belly button. : )

4:13 PM, September 29, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

Ferret--my moutth can tickle your cock if you want...

Guy--I have a feeling you are discreetly insulting me, saying I have a perfect nose and then suggesting we watch Barbara Striesand movies. Bitch!

4:29 PM, September 29, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

Guy I swear to God, don't fuck with me...

remember what happened last time you tried to take me on?

Do you REALLY want me to put gum in your hair and piss on your Christian Louboutin shoes again??

4:53 PM, September 29, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

OMG!!! Cat Fight!! Cat Fight!!!
OOHHHHH!!!!
Where are all the strong mens to break it up!!!!!
Wally?!?!?!?!?

4:55 PM, September 29, 2006  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot ate beaver...

Here I cum to save the day !!!

5:51 PM, September 29, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

That's what I thought bitch!

Just kidding, c'mon lets go get bikini waxes and pedicures...

6:20 PM, September 29, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

Oooohhhhhhh I want to go get my eyebrows shaped!!!!
YAY!!!!!

Can I come, pretty pretty please with strawberries in a lucious creame sauce on top ?!?!?!?!

6:22 PM, September 29, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

Sorry Alek, you are just too much of a homo, I don't feel like getting beat up on the way to salon...

6:23 PM, September 29, 2006  
Blogger cockninja ate beaver...

ASSFUCKS for everyone!

Have a great friday.

See ya's tomorrow.

7:09 PM, September 29, 2006  
Blogger Unknown ate beaver...

Not only do I have a couple of my own littler fuckers running around, I also run an After-School care program FROM MY HOME....

Needless to say I have a drinking problem.

And a pot problem.

And a ... wait, what the fuck was I talking about?

9:08 PM, September 29, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

Jane--I can understand. I have to be drunk just to be in the same room as those bastards.

9:41 PM, September 29, 2006  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot ate beaver...

I love kid... as long as there not my own.

Jane, I don't envy you.

Beavana, I didn't say this before because I was too wrapped up in my "yoots" comment above, but this was a great post. It had me riveted to my seat.

11:39 PM, September 29, 2006  
Blogger Unknown ate beaver...

However, even though I pushed 2 gremlins through my heavenly love-pipe, it's still remains intact, tight and FABULOUS.

Kegels, girls. Kegels.

8:43 PM, October 01, 2006  

beavers

<< Home

Distance Learning Schools
Distance Learning Schools