Monday, October 02, 2006

Won't You Be My Neighbor?


Thought you might like to meet my neighbors…














Apt. 3C:


This is DeShaun Jackson. I’m pretty sure he is a crack dealer, for several reasons:
1. Because he is black.
2. …well…there isn’t really a number two…

You can usually find DeShaun hanging out on the stoop out front smoking Newport’s and asking passers-bye, “What’cha need?”
















This is Kenisha Washington. She’s DeShaun’s baby-momma. Well one of them, anyway. She drops off their son, Tyrell, in the mornings before heading off to work at the Au Bon Pain located in Port Authority.

DeShaun doesn’t work, per se, so he has plenty of time to watch little Tyrell. He’s a pretty good dad. He takes him to the park around the corner and plays basketball with him, only occasionally stopping to ask the white-preppy NYU students who pass by, “What’cha need?”



















Apt. 4F:


Mrs. Romano. Her husband, Giovanni, just passed away. He was a nice man, always had spaghetti sauce drippings on his white undershirt. She’s always telling me what a Saint of a man her Giovanni was. Which I find a bit confusing, since when he was alive they argued all the time. She even threw a pot of hot meatball sauce on him once during a fight.















Apt. 1A:


This is my landlord. Al-Heratt Bali Abbas-Sashimi, something or other. He doesn’t speak much English and his apartment smells like curry, but he always helps me fix my leaky faucet.














Apt. 2D:


Mr. and Mrs. Spiegelawitzkyavitz. (and no, Ninj, I am not related. Fucker.) They are nice enough, always inviting me over for Lox and Bagels. I’ve gone a few times, but I had to stop visiting with them because for some reason, every time I do, I find that at the end of the visit I’m always missing a few dollars and some change from my wallet. Probably just some strange coincidence.














Apt. 6B:


Harold. That’s all I know him by. He keeps mostly to himself. He’s single, never been married and no girlfriend. He’s always going shopping for balloons, candy corn, streamers, confetti and stuff like that. I can’t figure out why. I never hear any parties going on in his place. And if he is having them, he sure isn’t inviting me. Which I think is rude and un-neighborly. I think he runs a ‘Daddy Daycare’ out of his place though, because I always see him bringing children home. And for some reason, he is always losing his dog.

7 Comments:

Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

Tzz--I'm pretty sure Harold is into orgies, but I think youre too old for him. And by "old" I mean, not an 11 year old boy.

2:46 PM, October 02, 2006  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot ate beaver...

That Harold guy, Apt. 6B, looks a little like me except he's a little better looking.

AB, You neglected to tell us where the stud (1st pic) in that handsome beige sweater resides?

4:02 PM, October 02, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

Stallion--The guinea neighbors were just for you ;)

Wally--I thought you ARE Harold?!

Twzz--The jews in my building said they'd have an orgy w/ you, but only thru a hole in the bedsheet.
muahahahahah....

4:12 PM, October 02, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

Wally--where does Mr Rogers live anyway? Neighborhood of Make Believe? I forget.

Did you know his name is Fred McFeely Rogers. No joke.

4:16 PM, October 02, 2006  
Blogger pinky_nip ate beaver...

I actually have a hand puppet of Lady Elaine Fairchilde (from Mr. Rogers) on my desk. She was that alcoholic puppet with the red nose... My sister & I always fucking joke about that raspy-voiced, chain-smokin' bitch. I think she was a butch dyke too.

http://pbskids.org/rogers/make_believe/lady_char.htm (In case you can't remember the bitch!)

4:35 PM, October 02, 2006  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot ate beaver...

I could go for a nice McFlapp.

reference The Grannys site:

http://trannyandzannagranny.blogspot.com/2006/08/50000-battered-women.html

Please feel free to copy & paste.

5:35 PM, October 02, 2006  
Blogger cockninja ate beaver...

I can't keep up.

5:52 PM, October 02, 2006  

beavers

<< Home

Distance Learning Schools
Distance Learning Schools