Thursday, October 05, 2006

Went to Guadalajara with Juan Be Back Monday...


I need to get out of the city for a few days, so this morning Juan con Pollo de Jesus and I packed up his donkey for a little trip to Me-he-co.

Juan is a nice man. He is a roofer. He worked on the roof of my building. He is also a dishwasher, carwasher, landscaper and carpenter.

Anyway, I don't understand much of what he says, but I do understand "cerveza!"

He keeps saying things like "Te voy a hacer la sopa!" and "Chupa mis grandes huevos!" I just nod politely, smile and say "Great! Can't wait!"

We are gonna have a swell time! See you all Monday!


2 Comments:

Blogger Walrus Gumboot ate beaver...

See ya BITCH !!!

Make sure you drink LOTS of water.

5:06 PM, October 05, 2006  
Blogger Tranny & Zanna ate beaver...

It's TrannyGranny;

All you need to know in Mexico is "Otra Vez" and you are guaranteed a good time.

Also "Tiene usted la hija? Yo tengo poquito dinero para la puta obsceno. Quira usted trienta pesos?" has always led me on many adventures as well. Have Fun!

8:17 PM, October 05, 2006  

beavers

<< Home

Distance Learning Schools
Distance Learning Schools