Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Post Party Pictures!


Wow, what a great night!

The fags from the Lamplighter Gallery brought cupcakes, or "cockcakes" as they like to call them, for us all to enjoy. Wally refused to eat his because he didn't want to look 'gay.'


Cock Ninja brought an amazing ice sculpture for us all to do shots off of. (You know how he feels about snowmen.)



And Asshat brought, what else but, asshat party favors she made herself.



Ninj came dressed as his most favorite thing in the whole wide world, pussy.


Ferret was angry as hell because all the costume shop had left was this stupid looking bunny suit. It’s your own fault dude, I told you not to wait until the last minute to get a costume.


Wally came as Batman. Alek wanted to come as his ‘Robin,’ but Wally wanted no part in that.


So, Alek decided to come as a fairy. Big surprise, homo.



Guy-Pierre came dressed as Cher from her 1980s music video “If I Could Turn Back Time.”


I don’t know where those two faggots disappeared to mid-way through the party, but I later found one of my carved pumpkins looking like it was molested.



Stallion and Pinky. Pinky thought Stallion was “kidding” about how he got his nickname.

Tranny came dressed as beer, and when we ran out of said refreshment, he tried to drink himself.


Zanna claims she ‘dressed up,’ but I think she just came straight from work at the club.


Twzz hung up her teachers uniform for the night and came as a sexy officer of the law. Wally chased her around the entire time trying to get her to frisk him. Hey, Wally, for future reference: You can’t hide a boner when you are wearing a Lycra body suit, ok?


Apache came as bondage Barbie and, very resourcefully, found use for those toys her kids never play with anymore.


Jane drove all the way down from Canada to be with us for Halloween! And she made sure we heard about it all night.


She couldn’t find a last minute babysitter, so she had to bring her kid along. Yeah, ha ha guys, bring a little kid dressed as Hitler to the ‘Jews’ Halloween party, very funny.


Asshat worked out furiously before the party so she could show up looking like this. Just to get revenge on Ninj for making her blow him underneath the bleachers. As soon as she got her revenge she raided my refrigerator.


It worked, though. Ninj took one look at her, got a hard on, and...well…


Canuck showed up towards the end of the party and really ‘blew us away’ with her costume.



Thanks for making my Halloween special, guys!

16 Comments:

Blogger pinky_nip ate beaver...

What a party! Jesus, I still cannot sit down and think I may require stitches!

You're the best Beav!! Looking forward to Thanksgiving...

9:12 AM, November 01, 2006  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot ate beaver...

Sorry to be the wet blanket... but oh well.

9:56 AM, November 01, 2006  
Blogger Unknown ate beaver...

Hey guys, anyone seen my kid anywhere???? I tied him to the kitchen chair and told him to be quiet while Mama was an erotic, er, patriotic Canadian. Sure, he cried, but fuck, I gave him some candy.

10:39 AM, November 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous ate beaver...

Thanks Beav!

And BTW, your fridge could use a box of baking soda. Smells like some guys jizzed in it.

11:12 AM, November 01, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

See, Pinks, careful what you wish for. Thanks for cumming guys it just wouldn't have been any fun without you...hey what...oh look, I found Jane's kid. He's still at my house...hey...what are you doing?...put down that gas...and why is there a fire going?...hey...I'm not really Jewish!! OK Halloween is over...Aghhhhhhhh.......Nooooooooo......

11:15 AM, November 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous ate beaver...

I have an AWESOME fucking ass...hat. ;-)

2:06 PM, November 01, 2006  
Blogger Cambel ate beaver...

Ok, that was a fucking hilarious post. No more of that, laughter hurts me.

3:19 PM, November 01, 2006  
Blogger cockninja ate beaver...

Do you have any idea how hard it is to fuck a pumpkin with frost bite on your dick?

Beav: Awesome, but you're still a Jew.

Wally: Welcome Back! Fag!

Pinky: Told you to take it slow with the anal.

Guy and Alek: You guys SUCK!!!

Apache: Sweet nipples. I thought of you Jane and Asshaticus in a three-way. When I was fucking that pumpkin, but that does not make me a pervert!

Asshaticus: O.k., you can tell people that I let you blow me.

Stallion (a.k.a Sofa King): Nice Tux. You're cock seems smaller than the one Apache was blowing at my post-post-debut debut party. Hmmmmm. Scratches head.

Jane: So what you're saying is, "YOU DROVE ALL THE WAY FROM CANADA".

Zanna: *Whistles*

Twizz: (who probably is not reading this, because she has fallen in love again, but if she is) Definitely not a school girl.

Tranny: Is that a catheter?

yours,

ninj.

p.s. Beav: Did I mention that you are a Jew!!

Hope I didn't miss anybody.

Oh, yeah... Cambel... have a cupcake!

4:21 PM, November 01, 2006  
Blogger cockninja ate beaver...

Oh shit... Ferret. Why didn't you bring D-marie? Hmmm.

5:10 PM, November 01, 2006  
Blogger Angry Ferret Jones ate beaver...

I know, right!

I am in a new facility now:

http://www.xanga.com/Angry_Ferret_Jones

6:50 PM, November 01, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

Twizzy!! I miss you :(

10:41 PM, November 01, 2006  
Blogger Unknown ate beaver...

It's about time I got me some lezzy-time.

New post at my place.

12:31 AM, November 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous ate beaver...

Everyone's comments stump me. I still have stage fright among the C*ck Ninjas. Damn it.

Anastasia, thanks for the great party and for catching me at such a flattering angle.

xox
Canuck
p.s. Love that you chose a woman with a most excellent rack to represent me. It's much appreciated!

12:08 AM, November 03, 2006  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot ate beaver...

Hey Beav, is your Avatar Lizzie Borden?

No... I'm not back yet.

10:31 PM, November 03, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

Fuck yes it is Wally Boots!

1:09 AM, November 04, 2006  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot ate beaver...

I was on Apaches site posting. Blogger.com refused yet again to allow it. I wrote this:

Apache, NOW DO YOU SEE WHAT I'M ANGRY ABOUT. I JUST TYPED A THREE LINE RETORT TO YOUR ABOVE COMMENT.
I CLICK "LOGIN AND PUBLISH". MY COMMENT DISAPPEARS AND THIS FUCKING MESSAGE APPEARS:

"Error
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to process your request at this time. Our engineers have been notified of this problem and will work to resolve it."

It's almost two in the morning CST. I'm fucking tired. As soon as posted that comment (the one that disappeared), I was going to go to sleep. INSTEAD, I HAVE TO SPEND ANOTHER TEN MINUTES OF MY LIFE TYPING THIS RANT BECAUSE BLOGGER.COM IS A SHIT-HOLE. THE BEST PART OF BLOGGER.COM WENT DOWN IT'S MOTHERS LEG.
I'm going to copy & paste this comment before I send it. If it doesn't show up here, I'm going to post it on every blog our group associates with and mark my words, I will never, ever type another word on a Blogger.com site again.
THIS IS JUST RIDICULOUS BULLSHIT, THAT I CANNOT PUT UP WITH.

Okay, it DID NOT go through. That's it I'm officially done with Blogger.com period.
I'm not apologizing. Ninja, Beaver, everybody in our "family", see ya.
Ferret and Abby, you now have my undivided attention.

Call me a baby or a whiner, whatever, this has happen to me, too many times, too often.
That's it.

3:27 AM, November 04, 2006  

beavers

<< Home

Distance Learning Schools
Distance Learning Schools