Monday, October 30, 2006

Where's Wally?


Walrus Gumboots has been M.I.A. thanks to Blogger’s ability to fuck up even a free lunch.

So, in an effort to track our friend down I went undercover and searched high and low for him.

First, I followed him to the World Series game. I have never been into sports, but I gotta tell you, I’m starting to see the attraction.


Later that night I found him at home cyber-sexing with “Destiny42.”


The following day they decided to meet. Wally seemed confused meeting “Destiny” for the first time in person…


After that, he took off for France for some rest and relaxation on the Parisian beaches.



When he came back to the States he decided to go visit some of his old buddies in the Military.


Then I saw him at the Lamplighter ‘hanging out’ with those fags Guy and Alek and a bunch of their friends. I think this may be what sent him over the edge.


I don’t want to talk about what I saw there that night…all I will say is that I can never look at a totem pole the same way again.


The last time I saw Wally, he was checking into a ‘therapeutic community’ (i.e., crazy farm) for a mental leave of absence. He is undergoing electroshock therapy and a frontal lobotomy. He said this was his last ditch effort to “regain sanity.” I tried to explain to him that you can’t get back what you never had.


Meh, sanity is overrated anyway…electroshock sounds fun, though.

You can send cards and presents to him at 'New Beginnings' Mental Health 'Facility'...no pointy objects like pens, things with sharp edges or toothbrushes that can be filed down into a knife.

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous ate beaver...

What I wanna know is--how does that guy on the bottom breathe? Where's his head? Can't be up his ass, that's already taken.

12:43 PM, October 30, 2006  
Blogger Cambel ate beaver...

Guy?
Any answers for the lady?

1:04 PM, October 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous ate beaver...

Nope....:-D

I wouldn't mind that myself.

2:16 PM, October 30, 2006  
Blogger cockninja ate beaver...

Asshaticus: I think you have a shot with Wally. From the looks of it ... He's into chubby dykes.

2:29 PM, October 30, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

Anastasia where did you get that man-sandwich picture of me, Guy, Wally, Felipe and Marco from?!?

Bitch!

HI-EEEEE WALLY!!! CALL ME!!!

2:33 PM, October 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous ate beaver...

Ninj, you're just trying to distract our attention from the fact that you wish you were the filling in that man-snadwich--one cock in and one cock out. You're jealous of Wally, admit it.

CNLTC.

2:58 PM, October 30, 2006  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot ate beaver...

Ha! Ha!

No I'm still not back!

2:59 PM, October 30, 2006  
Blogger cockninja ate beaver...

Ashaticus: Will you please define 'man-snadwich' for me? It sounds like you are trying to say 'nadwich'... which,I would be happy to give you. You know how I love it when you chew on my nads. You know what they say, "Tell a retard that something is a 'cookie' and they automatically put it in their mouth.

Cuddles,

ninj.

3:31 PM, October 30, 2006  
Blogger cockninja ate beaver...

No Stallion... back off... that is not a cookie!

3:33 PM, October 30, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

OOOOOoooooo BALLS !! YUM!!!!


WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

3:41 PM, October 30, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

Alek I'd like to use your balls as a trampoline, now STFU, homo!

3:43 PM, October 30, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

I'm not a dirty jew!!!!!

5:35 PM, October 30, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

Oh yeah and Guy--no one asked you FAG!

5:35 PM, October 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous ate beaver...

OK, that's the first time I've been called out for a typo. Ninj has sunk to a new low, even lower than Alek's balls...

5:40 PM, October 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous ate beaver...

OK, that's the first time I've been called out for a typo. Ninj has sunk to a new low, even lower than Alek's balls...

5:40 PM, October 30, 2006  
Blogger cockninja ate beaver...

Nice double post. Asshaticus! Don't you mean Alek's Nads?

What typo? I'm having a 'Snadwich' right now. <--- Look Wally, I just made fun of myself... give it a shot, nobody gives a fuck. It's the internet asswipe.

Even Stallion (a.k.a Sofa King) makes fun of himself. 250 lb. Mexican etc.

Beav.: She's afraid to admit she's Jewish but she's coming around!

your,s

ninj.

7:30 PM, October 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous ate beaver...

Zanna, that's "bitch" to you, if you don't mind. ;-)

I love it when Ninj calls me Asshaticus. It makes me all warm and tingly inside, but then I take my meds and it goes awaay.

12:05 AM, October 31, 2006  

beavers

<< Home

Distance Learning Schools
Distance Learning Schools