Tuesday, October 10, 2006

There Are No Stupid Answers, Only Stupid Questions.



“Has the train come yet?”

“Why yes. Yes it has. That’s why I’m NOT ON IT!!!!"

I swear on all that is holy and sacred in this world, if one more person asks me this I am going to go reach into my bag, pull out my mace, spray them in the eyes, grab them by the ears, knee them in the face, push them to the ground and then stomp on them with my heels over and over again.

These are the same people that say: “Call me,” while simultaneously making that stupid impression of a phone with their thumb and pinky. I hate people that.










And I hate to say it, being a girl, but 99% of the time it is women who ask me this. I figured out why: It’s because women have this incessant primal need to just constantly yap. Like if they were just to remain silent while standing among strangers waiting for the train their heads would explode. Christ, no wonder guys don’t fucking listen, women never shut the fuck up. Tuning us out is the only defense mechanism those poor bastards have. If men actually listended to us, they would probably bash our heads against the wall until we were dead and then dump our bodies upstate in the woods…I’m just saying. Something to think about.

7 Comments:

Blogger cockninja ate beaver...

For some reason, I actually enjoy listening to you, but that's because you have testicles.

As far as a woman being able to be alone somewhere in public and not talk on her fucking cell phone... that is impossible. Find me a girl who is comfortable with just fucking being! Just one, besides (Twizz and pinky and Jane and zanna), but like I said before... there might be some testicles involved here!!! Hmmmmmmmm... Not your typical dames.

ninj.

p.s. Beav. If I found out you had a cock... I would probably suck it, but only your cock, well ... uh ... I think I'd suck Twizz's too, or maybe I can like do the double fisted suck thing where you both stand next to me and I go off like a circus seal. But only for you two.

Pinky I wouldn't suck your dick, but feel free to beat me with it anytime.


This is only hypothetical... like if you really had cocks.

8:41 PM, October 10, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

Asshole:

1. I am not a jew.
2. I am not a coon.
3. I don't have a cock/testicles.

God damn.

9:01 PM, October 10, 2006  
Blogger Angry Ferret Jones ate beaver...

I simply hate all stupid people, period. Regardless of their ownership of a love rod.

There isn't a single day that passes where some jack-off doesn't do something amazingly stupid and end up pissing me off or endangering my life.

Stupid pricks. Die, die, die.

10:52 PM, October 10, 2006  
Blogger Unknown ate beaver...

Could you guys truly imagine if we all did get together???

A Blogger.com AA kind of meeting, only with loads of licquor, Freshly harvested BC bud, Chili Peppers live, and lots of oil. Lots and lots of sweet almond oil......

Would we?

Could we?

11:23 PM, October 10, 2006  
Blogger pinky_nip ate beaver...

I don't have a cock, ninj, but I'll beat you senseless with my dildo, fucker.

9:31 AM, October 11, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

we should seriously meet up do you know how fun that would be!
...I'm serious you fuckers, we should all meet. Not just say it but actually do it.

11:42 AM, October 11, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

Lady--about the vibrator, if you are looking for one, the Rabbit. You will need no other.

12:01 PM, October 11, 2006  

beavers

<< Home

Distance Learning Schools
Distance Learning Schools