Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Oh, Balls!

Can I just say, I love balls.

I really do. I know its a little different, I mean, its not everyday you find a woman proclaiming her love for balls. Usually we love a nice dick, chest, ass, forearms, etc. I love all that too, but I really love balls.

See, what happened was, I was reading Ninj's tea-bag post and kept finding myself going back to check out the picture of the guy's balls. He has a nice little sack there.

It got me thinking about how much I love balls.

My perfect night in would be Ninj's ballsack and I lying in bed watching a Tim Burton movie and eating popcorn. Oh yeah--Ninj, you can come too, if you want, although I only really need your balls. (PS--I hope you have nice balls, otherwise...)


Anyway. I love balls. An I really love to play with them.
Men's balls have always reminded me of those stress balls. When you squeeze a guy's balls (much more gentle then you would squeeze a stress ball, of course) they do something similar to a stress ball. They take on different shapes and you can feel the testis inside moving around. I love that. Plus, playing with a scrotum gives me the same relaxing feeling a stress ball does. I love balls.

They also remind me of Chinese exercise balls. Although, you can't move the scrotum around quite as easily as the Chinese exercise balls, you can simulate. I love to hold a pair of balls in the palm of my hand and sort of juggle them back and forth. Juggling balls really clears my head. I love balls.

Another thing I liken to balls, is Newton's Cradle. This seems to work best with a pair of low hangers. I like to watch them bounce off of one another.

I love balls.


If I had a set of balls, I would play with them all the frigging time! (Fuck off Ninj, I said IF I HAD A SET...)

16 Comments:

Blogger p0nk ate beaver...

that red high-heel is crushing those babies like she's putting out a cigarette. that is so painful looking i just want to curl up into the fetal position.

7:15 PM, November 08, 2006  
Blogger Unknown ate beaver...

Fuckin' rights, Beav, I love the balls too. And my foot is quite photogenic, I must say.

8:27 PM, November 08, 2006  
Blogger Angry Ferret Jones ate beaver...

please....get...your....foot....offffff.....of.....nuts!!!

I don't particularly care to have my handled. I dunno why, I am more of a 'shaft-action' man.

BUT - I do thing it would be cool if they jingled when I walked.

10:06 PM, November 08, 2006  
Blogger cockninja ate beaver...

I love it when a 'gigantic' women in stiletto's stomps on my testicles. How did you know that that turns me on.

I also enjoy stapling my ballsack to one of those small step-ladders and walking around my basement until my sack rips apart. After it 'heels' <--get it -- in a few months I start the process all over again.

No one can acuse me of not living life to the fullest!

ninj.

10:47 PM, November 08, 2006  
Blogger cockninja ate beaver...

p.s. Apache: After reading what you just wrote ---> You just made my 'balls' tingle a lot. Thanks, that means they are heeling just fine!

10:50 PM, November 08, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!WEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

11:13 PM, November 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous ate beaver...

Ouch! lol No guy is going to be able to look at that picture without his balls trying to do the caveman thing.

12:50 AM, November 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous ate beaver...

Well, Xanga sucks ass. They will not let me join so I can comment on Ferret's blog! WTF! Godammit Ninj, they saw that gum in my hair and won't let me sign up. You asshat!

Meet you under the bleachers at 3:30 so you can give me my birthday present. :-D

Fucking Xanga.

2:10 AM, November 09, 2006  
Blogger pinky_nip ate beaver...

I don't love balls so much as my mouth does.

*licky-licky*

10:51 AM, November 09, 2006  
Blogger Cambel ate beaver...

Treat the balls nicely...no heels

6:15 PM, November 09, 2006  
Blogger cockninja ate beaver...

Apache: I haven't been able to get the thought of my balls in your mouth out of my head for the last 29 hours.

12:59 AM, November 10, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

Apache--that is the most beautiful poem I have eaver heard, it brings a tear to my eye and a wetness to my panties....

2:40 PM, November 10, 2006  
Blogger Angry Ferret Jones ate beaver...

Apache - you are giving me some serious wood baby!!!

5:50 PM, November 10, 2006  
Blogger Unknown ate beaver...

Eh, not much new to post, just wanted to use my new avitar.

7:06 PM, November 10, 2006  
Blogger Unknown ate beaver...

Well, don't I look like a dumb-ass.

7:06 PM, November 10, 2006  
Blogger Unknown ate beaver...

Great Balls Of Fire!!!

Ha,
did it work this time????

7:09 PM, November 10, 2006  

beavers

<< Home

Distance Learning Schools
Distance Learning Schools