Monday, November 06, 2006

Redneck Wedding.


I attended a redneck wedding this past weekend. I guess the groom sells weed to my friend so he got an invite and asked me if I wanted to go. I said ok. I mean, it’s a redneck wedding, wouldn’t you go?!

First of all these two people should not be getting married and procreating. The bride is 6 months pregnant and I heard she actually shot her husband in the foot once during a quarrel.


The ceremony was held outside in their yard. It was fucking freezing. I overdressed. I wore a simple, clean black dress. But, when the wedding party is dressed in Wranglers and Lycra, a black dress is overdoing it.

I also didn’t fit in because I am not a redneck and I have all of my teeth. Although, I do eat my ice cream with a fork…but, I don’t know if that’s redneck or just good sense. I mean, ice cream just tastes so much better eaten off a fork, I don’t know why, but it does. Trust me.

Anyway, the newlyweds danced their first dance as Mr. and Mrs. Bubba Mann, III to the theme song from the movie “Deliverance.”

By that time the pig was roasted and we ate. Normally when I am at a public event I eat very little, you know to impress guys, but since there was no one at this wedding I wanted to fuck, I went back for seconds and thirds.

All they had to drink was Coors Light. I asked somebody’s cousin’s-mother's-uncle what I was supposed to do with my empties, and they told me “Eh, jus’ toss ‘em on in thare.”

A couple of beers later, I really had to pee. But the toilet was occupied.


I decide to hold it.

Suddenly, everyone was drunk. People were jumping into the swimming pool.


The Bride was doing Keg-stands.


And drunken Cousin Earl was showing me his newest tattoo.

I was just praying they’d hurry up and cut the Ring-Ding and Twinkie cake so I could get the hell out of there.

At the end of it the new couple got into their “limo” and we saw them off.

They were heading off for their Honeymoon Cruise.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous ate beaver...

Omigod, I was eating when I came upon this. I have too many relatives who would think that would be loads of fun. Ack.

Great pics, Beav! ;-D

2:17 PM, November 06, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

They really are the best weddings cos you can be as crass and eat and drink as much as you want and you are still the classiest one there!

2:22 PM, November 06, 2006  
Blogger Cambel ate beaver...

Are you sure that the first picture isn't a Lesbian redneck Wedding?


Oh, and for their wedding cake.

1 box Hostess Twinkies (10 each)
16 ounces ricotta cheese
8 ounces mascarpone cheese
1 lb powdered sugar
2 ounces dark rum
6 ounces Kahlua
1 hershey chocolate bar (milk or dark chocolate)
1 tablespoon cocoa powder

Not the one? See other Twinkie Tiramisu Recipes
Time to Make Cakes
United States Cakes
Potluck Cakes
Line a 9x13x13 pan (or similar size) with Twinkies.
Distribute for even coverage.
Drizzle Twinkies with Kahlua and let them soak.
Combine ricotta and mascarpone with a large spoon until smooth.
Slowly begin to add powdered sugar (reserve 1/8th package of sugar for garnish) and whisk until mixture is smooth but heavy.
Add dark rum and continue to whisk until fully combined and mixture is fuller and lighter.
Taste mixture for desired sweetness (do not add more rum or tiramisu will not set properly).
Pour cheese mixture evenly over twinkies in pan, use a soft spatula to smooth mixture and distribute in between twinkies and into corners.
Cover and place pan in refrigerator for four hours to set.
To finish, sprinkle cocoa powder liberally over top if tiramisu.
Then grate chocolate bar and drizzle shavings over the top as well.
To serve, cut into pieces and dust with powdered sugar.

6:09 PM, November 06, 2006  
Blogger Angry Ferret Jones ate beaver...

I hate your Black Heart, but I love your Red Neck!

6:27 PM, November 06, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

Cambel--that sounds fucking disgusting! I love it!

6:31 PM, November 06, 2006  
Blogger Unknown ate beaver...

I'd eat it. Only if I was high...

Like I am right now.

Yep, sounds pretty damn good right about now.

Did I mention high, and with PMS????

11:33 PM, November 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous ate beaver...

I have to admit to having an uncontrollable urge to take that camper-boat for a spin...

11:44 PM, November 06, 2006  
Blogger Angry Ferret Jones ate beaver...

I hear that AssHat, that thing is the shit!

12:12 PM, November 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous ate beaver...

I had to show this blog to a friend last night, she thought it rocked, especially the guy on the toilet, outside! She said, "He looks like he's from Iowa." She hates Iowa. And then we were looking up age-of-consent laws, and only Iowa and South Carolina have AOC as low as 14 for a female, and she crowed, "See!? I told you! Fucking hillbillies in Iowa!"

11:54 AM, November 08, 2006  
Blogger cockninja ate beaver...

I see I haven't missed much.

Redneck chicks are hot.

ninj.

2:52 PM, November 08, 2006  

beavers

<< Home

Distance Learning Schools
Distance Learning Schools