Friday, October 20, 2006

The Bachelor: Halloween Edition

Ok Ladies, the Holiday is fast approaching and some of you may be finding yourselves dateless for the evening. If so, don’t fret! I have found a few very special men still available for Halloween night, but if you are interested, act fast because these gems won’t be on the market for long…


Dr. Hannibal “The Cannibal” Lecter. Nicknames on a man are so sexy! Dr. Lecter is a real catch. He’s smart, sexy, a talented artist, scholar of classical music, avid book reader and wine connoisseur. His favorite meal is liver with fava beans and a Chianti wine. He loves to nibble on his partners tongue while kissing. And, lets not forget, he’s a Doctor—every girls fantasy!


Leatherface. At 6 foot 4 this is one tall drink of water. Leatherface is the ideal man for the 21st Century. He’s great with a chainsaw, but he is also very domestic. He loves to cook, especially barbeque and chili. Leatherface has a top of the line, restaurant quality kitchen in his home, complete with meat hooks and chest freezers. Plus, he has a bunch of realistic masks, so if you aren’t sure what to dress up as for Halloween, I’m sure he’d let you borrow one for the night.




Freddy Krueger. Freddy is a divorcee who isn’t fond of children. But don’t let that discourage you ladies, he has many great qualities. A man with style, Freddy can often be seen wandering around town in his Fedora hat. And just look at those long, lean fingers—imagine what that hand can do for you in the bedroom!





Reverend Henry Kane. Rev. Kane, though an older gentleman, is still very sexy and youthful. There is nothing hotter than a man dressed in black—very sophisticated. Rev. Kane likes to serenade his ladies with Holy verse, such as “God is in his Holy Temple…” Who doesn’t love a man of God?


Jason Voorhees. If you love hockey, this is the man for you! Jason loves the sport so much it’s hard to get him to take off his hockey mask. Jason is a man of few words, but has much to offer. His favorite pastime is camping and just hanging out in the woods. Jason isn’t the greatest swimmer, but maybe you could teach him!




Michael Myers. Michael can often be seen wearing his favorite blue coveralls and black army boots. He is a shy man who struggled with self esteem issues while growing up. But don’t worry, he has since sought treatment at a psychological facility. Family is important to Michael, he lost touch with his sister for many years, but has since been reunited with her.



Charles Lee Ray. Charles, better known to his friends as “Chucky”, is simply a doll! (yeah I know, that was bad, but I couldn’t help myself.) Chucky loves spending time with the children. A kid at heart, he can often be seen hanging out at toy stores.




Norman Bates. Norman is a hotel owner who has some mother issues and is looking for a nice girl to help him work through those. He enjoys dressing up and taking on different personalities. He also practices taxidermy.





Jack Torrance. Although Jack has had some alcohol problems in the past, he has since sworn off the substance. He is looking to start his life over and is pursuing a writing career. Jack is looking for a special lady to accompany him on a mini break to the Overlook Hotel in Colorado, for rest and relaxation.




C.H.U.D. If you are looking to spend the night in the big city, then this is the man for you! A date with C.H.U.D. means experiencing the city as only he knows it.





James Gumb. James, known to many as “Buffalo Bill”, is incredibly in touch with his feminine side. James has a toy poodle named Precious, who he loves dearly. Ladies, are you carrying around a few extra pounds? If so, you are a perfect match for James. He prefers his women to be a size 10-14. If you are into kinky love making, this is the man for you—James loves to dress up in his ladies lingerie and heels. James loves the touch of female skin and insists that his women use lotion regularly to keep that youthful glow. Just remember to put the fucking lotion in the basket when you are done.

29 Comments:

Blogger Walrus Gumboot ate beaver...

Hello Clarissse !!!

2:18 PM, October 20, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

"It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again..."

I fucking love that movie soooo much. Why can't I find a guy like that?!

A little personal info: I DO have a videotape of my ex doing the ever seductive "man-gina" dance for me...I made him do it cos I think its hot. I am sooooo gonna use that against him one day. Mawhahahahahaha....True story.

2:50 PM, October 20, 2006  
Blogger pinky_nip ate beaver...

Amputate a man's leg and he can still feel it tickling. Tell me, mum, when your little girl is on the slab, where will it tickle you?

3:24 PM, October 20, 2006  
Blogger Angry Ferret Jones ate beaver...

How sad is it that I know C.H.U.D. stands for Cannabalistic Humanoid Underground Dwellers?

Real fucking sad, that's how much....

3:28 PM, October 20, 2006  
Blogger cockninja ate beaver...

Funny thing is we would probably shock the fuck out of them if they witnessed one of our post-baby-sacrifice orgies!!!

Ninj.

3:33 PM, October 20, 2006  
Blogger Unknown ate beaver...

I do believe his name was Jame Gumb... The weirdo's mom misspelled it on his birth certificate...

Uh, it was in the book, was it in the movie????

Whatever, my hubby can do an impression dead on. "Precious...Precious???? Precious!!!!"

8:05 PM, October 20, 2006  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot ate beaver...

AnaBeav, I've got several hundred "man-gina" photos of myself "man-ginaing". I think they're in a box in the garage attic. If I remember' I'll pull a couple out and send them to you.

9:34 PM, October 20, 2006  
Blogger Unknown ate beaver...

That doesn't surprise me Walrus... I'll bet my itty-bitty left titty that Ninj has the same photos of himself in his attic....

9:51 PM, October 20, 2006  
Blogger Tranny & Zanna ate beaver...

TrannyGranny

Great, I am a cross between Jack, Jason and Leatherface. Who would have thought?

Oh, right, Mom says that every holiday...

11:08 PM, October 20, 2006  
Blogger Tranny & Zanna ate beaver...

Lady;

Don't dis your tits, I seen pics o' you and there isn't a bit of you not to be proud of. In that "you are married and in Canada" kinda way. GREAT legs, friend, just great!

Obviously Tranny.

11:10 PM, October 20, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

Mangina???

WHY on God's green earth would anyone want to tuck away such a lovely thing like a penis is beyond me!!!!!!!!!!

11:33 PM, October 20, 2006  
Blogger cockninja ate beaver...

Tranny: Did you and Zanna break up or something, because I don't really remember you being such a male slut? Hmmmm. Let me know, because I would ass-ream the living daylight's out of that eye-brow plucking slut of yours anyday, she can do one hell of a pole dance, and when I say pole dance, I mean ... sliding up and down my pole, with that tight wet little box of her's smelling all fuck hell like a baby wipe!!!

Ladyjane: Not only can I do the 'man gina', but I do a rendition of it where I tuck my cock-and-balls between my legs and dance around playing with my nipples, then I fall forward on the ground and yell, "FRUIT BOWL"! Another 'dick' trick is when I grab one of my testicles and squeeze the fuck it of it until it resembles a 'Turkey's Eye' It work's great on friends. Another trick is when I just swing my cock back and forth, my pals call it Giant Grandfather-clock. Another trick is when I grab my balls and my dick, and I make the head of my cock jump... that's called 'The Six Shooter'... What else is there, Oh yeah ... I pull all the foreskin over the head of my cock and I call it the Beaverhausen! Fucking Jew!!!!

love always,

ninj.

11:37 PM, October 20, 2006  
Blogger Angry Ferret Jones ate beaver...

That is such poetry Ninj. You should see if you can get a publisher. I'd love to see that stuff at Barnes and Noble, in the "Self Help" section.

12:50 AM, October 21, 2006  
Blogger Tranny & Zanna ate beaver...

Tranny

You want some bitch?

Ninj/Roktor/Bimbo/Hopeless/too many other tired names to think of.

Perhaps you should stick with your only funny disability, Dr. Roktor, and give up on your other pre-pubescently vaginal "identities".

Honestly, "cock-ninja' has some of the most tired "shock" jokes out there. Yeah, that is a lot of "". Think about them. Girl.

1:15 AM, October 21, 2006  
Blogger cockninja ate beaver...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:15 AM, October 21, 2006  
Blogger cockninja ate beaver...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:30 AM, October 21, 2006  
Blogger Tranny & Zanna ate beaver...

it's TrannyGranny


I gotta remember not to post when I am black-out drunk.....perhaps a post-it on my computer that says "don't touch it Fucko".

Similar to the one I put on fat chicks when I go drinkin' to remind me at closing time......

12:11 PM, October 21, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

Whoa Fuckos! There will be NO fighting in my House God damn it!

...Only good old fashioned orgies.

1:15 PM, October 21, 2006  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot ate beaver...

Apache, seeing your "bondage barbie" avatar there reminded my of a Saturday Night Live skit (which by the way is all new tonight starring, "Actor John C. Reilly" and musical guest: My Chemical" Romance") "Gangsta Bitch Barbie". If memory serves me well (and lately it hasn't) Gangsta Bitch had a pack of Kools, a leather jacket, stilletto heel and many other fashion accessories. In that time in turbulent America, it was hilarious.

5:49 PM, October 21, 2006  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot ate beaver...

Okay, here's the write-up on "Gangsta Bitch Barbie" via Wikipedia:

Gangsta Bitch Barbie - new Barbie doll perpetuates stereotypes of black people living in the ghetto (the doll comes with Jolly Ranchers, a pack of Newports, and a restraining order against her boyfriend, Tupac Ken). Parodies use of hip-hop culture in advertisement.

I had a few things wrong (I guess memory hasn't served me well lately)

6:23 PM, October 21, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

Wally you are one hell of a promoter...Lorne Michaels should be sucking your dick right now for plugging his, what once used to be funny but now sucks my taint, show....

11:17 PM, October 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous ate beaver...

I wanna date the Tall Man from 'Phantasm.' He love me long time. And he can be a man or a woman, which is cool, because godammit, Cock-ninja, you know what a fucking lesbian I am!

1:20 AM, October 22, 2006  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot ate beaver...

AnaBeav- SNL was pretty darn funny last night. That John C. Reilly fella (I don't know who he is either) was good in all his skits.
I recommend (with to thumbs up) catching the rerun.

4:08 AM, October 22, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

Asshat--Welcome, glad you stopped by...I have started using the word 'asshat' in all my formal conversations, it brings a smile to my face...

Wally--I actually caught a little of SNL when I came home last night. All I know is that band, the lead singer, seemed to be channeling Freddie Mercury--poorly...

Freddie Mercury...God I would have liked to have fucked him. If only he weren't gay...and have aids....

10:04 AM, October 22, 2006  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot ate beaver...

Anabeav, What do you think the sexual preference of the lead singer of that band is ??

He looked somewhat feminine to me!

3:09 PM, October 22, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

Hard to tell in these times Wally...what with metrosexual's and all. I don't know if his sexual orientation is 'Robert Smith' or 'Boy George'....

5:38 PM, October 22, 2006  
Blogger Unknown ate beaver...

Contrary to Beav's opinion, I believe SNL has been amazingly funny the last couple of years, and, although some of my fave players are gone this year, they are proving again that they are piss-your-pants funny. And John Reilly was in Talladega Nights with Will Ferrell, who is the funniest fucker on the planet...

6:24 PM, October 22, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

Jane--Sometimes I want to kick Will Ferrell square in the nuts he pisses me off so bad...but when he does James Lipton, I swear I pee a little from laughing so hard...

6:48 PM, October 22, 2006  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot ate beaver...

You ever seen Will Ferrell do Cubs announcer "Harry Caray"

"Cubs Win!" "Cubs Win!"

(I guess that's a location joke... ...you had to be there!)

9:09 PM, October 22, 2006  

beavers

<< Home

Distance Learning Schools
Distance Learning Schools