Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Eggs...

I have been going to the same Korean Market for a while now. It’s close and I like it. The old lady who works there is always trying to pawn off some “two for one” deal on me, which normally is fine. Normally, but not today. Today she had a deal on eggs. This would be fine, except I’m deathly afraid of eggs.

I don’t like them. I can’t eat them. The only kinds of eggs I will eat are Cadbury eggs. Knowing there could be a chicken fetus in my omelet grosses me out.
Plus, I think baby chicks are one of the cutest things ever and they feel so soft pressed against your cheek.


Anyway, so the Korean lady says (at the same time, of course, taking my picture):

“You want carton of eggs? Very good price!”

“No, thank you.” I reply.

“2 for 1. C’mon! You like a eggs?”

“No. I don’t eat eggs.”

“Oh, ev’ary one like a eggs!”

“I don’t eat them. Thanks anyway.”

“Very good deal! You take a eggs!”

“I DON’T WANT ANY FUCKING EGGS LADY, NOW BACK THE FUCK OFF AND JUST RING UP MY GOD DAMN FOUR BOTTLES OF NYQUIL SO I CAN GO HOME AND COOK UP MY METH IN PEACE!”

...I think I may need to find another market to shop in now.


16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous ate beaver...

FIRST you bunch of mis-spent youth mother-fuckers

Beav, try the Soul-Food place down the other-side of the block.
They've got 180 proof Nyquil.

(Maybe the hyphens will bring Ferret out of hiding)

7:31 PM, October 18, 2006  
Blogger cockninja ate beaver...

Beav: I'll never eat eggs again, that is, unless you are ovulating.

7:39 PM, October 18, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

Ewww women are soooo gross! Bleeders!! Blood makes me whoozy. But cum doesn't hehe!!!!!

7:57 PM, October 18, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

Wally Boots--I think Ferret may have gotten double-teamed by his gay Texas stalkers...

Ninj--Give me another 14 days and I'll give you the best 'bloody' omelette you have ever had!

Alek.--Shut up, fag. And put some God-damn pants on already, for the love of God!

8:02 PM, October 18, 2006  
Blogger cockninja ate beaver...

Beav: What do you think I use for my 'clown' make-up ... ???

8:23 PM, October 18, 2006  
Blogger cockninja ate beaver...

Bloody Beaver ==> Clown Face ;0)

8:26 PM, October 18, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

Clowns scare me. I don't like clowns.
Unless we are talking about a Gacy clown...in which case, that's a turn on.

8:37 PM, October 18, 2006  
Blogger Angry Ferret Jones ate beaver...

I want to fuck wach and every one of you. Hard.

10:44 PM, October 18, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

FERRET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKER, where u been!!!!

11:06 PM, October 18, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

4 pots of coffee and counting...waiting to see when my heart will explode...

11:14 PM, October 18, 2006  
Blogger Angry Ferret Jones ate beaver...

I got something you can swallow, and you fall asleep right away.... Oh wait, I fall asleep right away. I knew it was something like that...

1:29 AM, October 19, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

Apache--I stopped at 4 1/2 pots. I thought that best since I can now see my heart beating thru my chest. I'm afraid that I may have an 'Alien' moment if I continue...

PS--NoDoz, I agree, such BULLSHIT!

1:52 AM, October 19, 2006  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot ate beaver...

To stay awake, I squirt lemon juice in my eyes. It burns a little but it's definitly an eye-opener.

I knew those hyphens would "call" Ferret back!

3:18 AM, October 19, 2006  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot ate beaver...

*definitely*
Satisfied Ninja

3:20 AM, October 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous ate beaver...

Wait a minute. Aren't Cadbury eggs shit out by a bunny?

12:17 PM, October 19, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

Fuck yeah Tranny, rabbit turds are tasty...

1:39 PM, October 19, 2006  

beavers

<< Home

Distance Learning Schools
Distance Learning Schools