Wednesday, October 11, 2006

New Addition to the Beaverhausen House!

With all the children being adopted recently, I thought I should do my part.

So, I went to my local “adoption agency” to pick one out.

I was very impressed with their selection. They had pure breeds, mixed breeds and they all come complete with their shots, papers and even chew toys!

Boy was it hard to choose just one. Looking at their sad eyes and wagging tongues thru those cages, I wanted to take them all home.

I was going to go with an African breed, but, I hate being trendy. Like a few years ago, I really wanted a Jack Russell puppy, but it seemed like everyone had one at that time, thanks to that Frasier show. Never one to follow the crowd, I decided against an African. Plus, I heard their life span is shorter than other breeds.

Then I thought maybe an Asian mix. I fell in love with this little guy, Unagi Kim Dim Sum, and I thought “this is the one!” Then he took my picture. I forgot about Asians and their damn cameras. And with that, the love affair was over…
They didn't have any Mexicans. They were all sold out. The lady told me they usually sell out in the spring and summer with the demand for farm work and house framing. She said if I wanted to wait they would have more in stock by late fall. But, I was too impatient.

So, I decided on a Slovak pure breed. I chose a female, easier to dominate, you know? Plus, I bet she can cook a mean meal of pierogies and borscht!

They deliver her next Tuesday. I can hardly wait! Mmmm...pierogies.

My only concern is my cats. Although they are anxiously awaiting the arrival of their new sister, living in New York, space is limited. I have two cats, Mr. Pringles and Shasta McNasty. I really hope this new addition gets along with them! Sharing such tight quarters is going to be a real adjustment for them all. And, when it comes to her food dish, Shasta is very greedy. I’ll probably have to put out a separate bowl for the new Slovak.

(NOTE: All jokes aside, I feel bad about this. This post was meant to show how fucking stupid celebrities are, treating orphans like accessories. I feel like I sold my soul to the devil a little bit, I'm waiting to hear from Lucifer right now. Having a concious sucks. Fortunetly, Cock-Ninja is helping me to get rid of that pesky thing with intense "therapy" sessions...and by therapy I mean ass-fucking.)

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown ate beaver...

Fuck, you should have called me, we could have gone in together fro a 2-for-1!!!!

5:27 PM, October 11, 2006  
Blogger Unknown ate beaver...

For. hee hee....

(maybe I "accidentally" on purpose sub-consiously typed fro, since African orphans are where it's at...)

5:28 PM, October 11, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

LOL Lady...I think I peed a little, or came, whichever!

I got their phone number, its 1-800-GET-ORPHANS-NOW...

They said if I referred people they would give you a 30% discount. Plus you get 30 days to decide if you want to keep them or not, or your money back (less shipping and handling).

5:32 PM, October 11, 2006  
Blogger cockninja ate beaver...

This post reminds me of the time we watched, "schindler's List" together and we both laughed our asses off through the whole thing... then, when it was over I fucked you in the ass!!!

Jane: I thought you wrote 'fro' on purpose. Hmmm

ninj.

p.s. You fucking rule!!!

6:59 PM, October 11, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

Schilndler's List, LIES! All of it! LIES!

7:42 PM, October 11, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

Meh, these things happen Stallion. Don't be too hard on yourself...be hard on me instead.

9:16 PM, October 11, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

DID SOMEONE SAY HARD??!?!?

Where is my Wallykins?!?!

Hi-ee Wally!!

LOL!

YAY!

9:17 PM, October 11, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

Guy, sweetie are you there?

OH MY GOD! We should adopt an orphan!

We can't get a white one tho cos you can't wear white after Labor Day, it just looks silly!

Let's get a black one! Black goes with everything AND its so slimming!!!

9:28 PM, October 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous ate beaver...

Ya'll are sick. Cute cats, though.

11:34 AM, October 15, 2006  

beavers

<< Home

Distance Learning Schools
Distance Learning Schools