Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Bachelorette: Halloween Edition

I didn’t forget about you fellas! Halloween is my favorite time of year, and if you are like me you probably have a party to attend. Dateless for the party, guys? Think again, these ladies are ready to make your evening one you’ll never forget!

Regan MacNeil. Regan is a spirited young girl. Sometimes Regan suffers from tourettes and vomits for no apparent reason, but don’t be alarmed, she has so much to offer. She is a practitioner of levitation and is very flexible—she can walk on her hands and even turn her head 180 degrees! If you are into getting wild between the sheets, Reagan is the girl for you. She’s been known to get kinky with a crucifix, if you know what I mean.


Carrie White. A shy, awkward girl, Carrie is simply looking for that special man to make her feel beautiful. Although not the most popular in her school by any means, Carrie was voted Prom Queen by her peers. Isn’t it every man’s fantasy to date the Prom Queen?! Carrie enjoys warm fires and dislikes pork products.





Mrs. White. Mrs. White happens to be Carrie White’s mother. They thought it would be fun to sign up for online dating together. Mrs. White is a single mother with good Christian values. Her faith is very important to her, at home, Mrs. White set an alter up in her pantry closet where she and Carrie pray regularly. Mrs. White enjoys candles and has a large collection of kitchen cutlery.


Mrs. Bates. Mrs. Bates is a very quiet, older woman who keeps mostly to herself. She has one grown son, Norman, whom she is very overprotective of. Norman believes his mother is too involved in his love life, but Mrs. Bates disagrees. Although she may come off as demanding and controlling, it’s only because she loves her son very much. Aw…that’s nice, isn’t it?



Annie Wilkes. A Registered Nurse, Romance novel fanatic and great with an axe—what more could you ask for in a woman! Annie enjoys scrap booking and is a self proclaimed neat freak. She keeps a very meticulous home and likes things in their proper place, especially her knick-knacks. Annie is a true lady and never uses foul language, opting instead to use words such as "cockadoodie" and "dirty birdie” to express her anger for a situation.


Paris Hilton. The image above was taken from her re-enactment of ‘The Blair Witch Project’—“I just want to apologize to Firecrotch and Tinkerbell and Nicole…I am so scared! I don't know what's out there…This is so NOT hot…I’m going to die out here!” Its gripping, I’m telling you. Complete with snot (i.e. cum) running down her face and everything. Although…there has been some talk that Paris may have the herp, so she should really only be used as a last resort.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous ate beaver...

Cool! Someone finally put Paris in a category to which she truly-ooly belongs.

8:37 PM, October 22, 2006  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot ate beaver...

I'll take bachelorette number 1, Regan MacNeil. She has big, giant boobs... I like big, giant boobs.


Although the "MILF Hunter" in me says pick bachelorette number 3, Mrs. White, because she's experienced.

Can I take both??

"MILF Hunter"... Copy & Paste:
http://www.milfhunter.com/main.htm?id=

9:24 PM, October 22, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

I should mention that Paris already comes dressed for Halloween, haha, I mean, just look at her....she is a God damn walking Halloween costume.

9:27 PM, October 22, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

Wally--OMG, that MILF hunter thing...'Bliss', that is one of the worst tit jobs I have ever seen, jesus christ....

9:28 PM, October 22, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

Welcome, Paul.

10:39 PM, October 22, 2006  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot ate beaver...

Beavana, as far as "Bliss'" breasts go, you get what you pay for...

...and...

...I did her between those saline filled fun-bags and spurted all over her MILF face.

11:00 PM, October 22, 2006  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot ate beaver...

Welcome back twizzlr.

I, the Walrus, certainly missed you.

I hope "the move" went well?

11:02 PM, October 22, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

Twzz--I was just saying that to Ninj the other day...I may just get in my car and drive to Ohio to go trick or treating with you!!!!!!!!!!!

11:33 PM, October 22, 2006  
Blogger cockninja ate beaver...

Beav: You can pic Twizz up in Ohio, then keep on driving to Ninj's, and if you don't mind there's a couple of Trick's I can show you that would make "The Ring" seem like "Romper Room".

I can't think of anything better than a three way on 'All Hallows Eve'. Except for perhaps, a four way, but I'm not that greedy.

ninj.

1:49 AM, October 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous ate beaver...

I appreciate that, Stallion sweetie, because I don't fancy communicable herpes. Thanks for being so incredibly thoughtful. :-)

12:06 PM, October 23, 2006  
Blogger pinky_nip ate beaver...

Break out the fishnets and the slutty cop uniform... It's HALLOWEEN!!!!

12:25 PM, October 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous ate beaver...

Ooooh, Paris has the herp? Apparently ALLEGEDLY, so ALLEGEDLY too ALLEGEDLY does Carmen Electra. ALLEGEDLY.

Nothing alleged about this: I probably can't spell that word.

xox
m

9:56 PM, October 27, 2006  

beavers

<< Home

Distance Learning Schools
Distance Learning Schools