Monday, November 20, 2006

Dear PETA...

Dear PETA,

I am writing you let you know that I am doing my part to protect the turkeys this Thanksgiving.

I went to my local gro'cho store and adopted a turkey named Perdue. I think she is French, but I'm not sure. Anyway, while I was there I decided to adopt a few lobsters too.


I know lobsters aren't very 'Thanksgiving-y', but they have rights too! You should really consider a "Save the Lobsters" campagin, you know? I mean, yeah, lobsters aren't very cute and cuddley, but they are people too and just because they look different doesn't mean they don't count. Something to think about.

But I digress.

When I got Perdue home I noticed she was looking a little pale, so I stuck her in the oven, which is really just a 'tanning salon' for turkeys.


She spent 4 hours in the 'salon' at 325 degrees. It worked. When she was done with her session, she had a nice golden tan.




Also, my lobsters smelled a little fishy. I tell you, it is really a crime how they treat the animals in the gro'cho store--pale turkeys and smelly lobsters? You should really do something about that too, protest or something.

Anyway, I prepared a hot bath for the lobsters and scrubed them clean. Boy, did they hate that! They were screaming the entire time, it reminded me of a little kid throwing a tantrum when its 'bath time.'

As you can see, both the turkey and the lobsters are looking much healthier since I have adopted them.



The only thing is, they aren't very responsive, they just sort of sit there. I don't think they make very good pets. I am considering letting the pack of wild Indians next door adopt them.


They look like a friendly bunch, don't they? I think it would really make their celebration of Thanksgiving special.


Sincerely,

A. Beaverhausen

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown ate beaver...

I thought Jews don't eat lobster????

1:34 PM, November 21, 2006  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot ate beaver...

I don't know much about no turkey & lobster...

Just as long as the 'Beaver' is fresh & tasty!!

8:26 AM, November 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous ate beaver...

Beav, I'm sure PETA appreciates all your efforts. If you're not eating that lobster, can I have it? It'll go great with pumpkin pie.

5:58 PM, November 22, 2006  
Blogger cockninja ate beaver...

I love the smell of lobster in the morning.

7:16 PM, November 22, 2006  
Blogger Unknown ate beaver...

I love the smell of cum in my hair.

7:36 PM, November 24, 2006  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot ate beaver...

Beav, it's been 8 days with this same post!

Who do you think you are... Cock-Ninja???

9:36 PM, November 28, 2006  
Blogger Angry Ferret Jones ate beaver...

Beav, I am so glad you came to visit today, I wet myself.

6:11 PM, November 29, 2006  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot ate beaver...

Either Beav is studying real hard in lawyer school...

or

Her and Ninja eloped and didn't leave a forwarding address?


Thanks alot you mother fuckers!!

3:19 AM, December 04, 2006  
Blogger Cambel ate beaver...

LOL!!!!! Haven't been on in a while, and your beaver was missed.

4:13 PM, December 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous ate beaver...

LOL re "yeah, lobsters aren't very cute and cuddley, but they are people too and just because they look different doesn't mean they don't count."

Dude-tte, where the hell are you? There have been ZERO new posts or comments from you in, like, forever. I hope you're ok. It's exam time, so maybe that's it??

xox
canuck

12:01 PM, December 08, 2006  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen ate beaver...

Apache--needed some amending, will be back up soon...

12:35 PM, December 14, 2006  

beavers

<< Home

Distance Learning Schools
Distance Learning Schools